We are looking for a Senior Research Scientist to join as a early member of our close-knit team of talented engineers and researchers. You will design and implement novel research ideas and help ship them as products.
- Define and lead cutting-edge fundamental research in 2D and 3D vision, neural rendering, large-scale multi-modal image/language models
- Ideate, build, lead, and execute a multi-year research agenda
- Conceive deep learning approaches to solve specific product problems
- Keep up to date on the latest published research literature and propose ideas to improve our product
- PhD in computer science, artificial intelligence, computer vision, statistics, mathematics or related technical field or equivalent professional experience.
- 1+ years of post-graduate experience with deep learning, computer vision or graphics in an academic or industrial research lab.
- Experience being the primary researcher responsible for the development, testing, and productization of complex ML models
- Experience with training large machine learning models
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art generative image models, including diffusion models
- Strong knowledge of deep learning, 2D and 3D vision, and/or graphics.
- Prior experience defining, leading and executing challenging research projects
- Strong problem solving and programming skills (Python, Pytorch, C++, CUDA)
Nice to Have