Astrocade is building a social gaming platform that uses GenAI to empower all gamers to become game creators instantly. Combining AI models — visuals, music and sound, logic and code, storytelling, and more — enables our users to uniquely engage their creativity. We’re a well-funded team backed by Silicon Valley legends and led by the brightest minds in AI including Stanford researchers, top AI scientists, and former researchers at Google Brain. We’ve been testing our beta in stealth for a year now, and are finally ready to kickstart our growth process.
About the Position
Our Growth Marketing Lead will work maintain the existing community (14k on Discord) and source growth channels to grow our user base. Candidates should understand gaming and gen-z communities and language. Success will come from strong initiative and communication skills necessary to create, review, and execute mobile growth strategies.
- Source and fulfill influencer campaigns, Discord server partnerships, and channel activations to grow our user base
- Devise social media strategies and source UGC videos for long-form Youtube content and short form TikTok
- Manage community engagement, growth, and contests in Discord
- Optimize community and socials for user conversion, retention, and daily active users on the platform
- Analyze product analytics and social logs to identify opportunities for conversion improvement
- Depth of knowledge of gaming communities such as Roblox and Minecraft, including meme culture and language
- Business sense for carrying out partnerships and managing contractors and other employees
- Rich understanding of social media platforms and metrics, including Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok
- Ability to take initiative and drive community growth through partnerships and collaborations with other creators
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create engaging content and grow an online following
- Fast and independent worker: we are a startup and rapidly iterate with new features and strategies